JAPANESE FRIED FLOURED SHRIMP RECIPE
Japanese Fried Floured Shrimp Recipe.
- 300 grams peeled large shrimp, leaving tails
- 100 grams breadcrumbs (beef flour)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 20 grams of powdered chicken broth
- 3 grams salt
- Pepper to taste
- Split peeled shrimp?s back. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Mix the spices, eggs, and cornstarch. Stir until slightly thickened.
- Add the shrimp, stir gently until blended, then insert one by one into the flour breadcrubs. Make sure all wrapped in a flat.
- Then cook/fry with hot enough oil, stir slowly until the shrimp is dry enough.
- Then remove from heat.
- Japanese Fried Floured Shrimp is Ready to be Served.