CHRISTMAS PUDDING RECIPE
Christmas Pudding Recipe
- 175 grams butter
- 75 grams of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1 lemon, grated
- 125 grams of wheat flour
- 15 grams of milk powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams of red cherries, cut into pieces
- 50 grams of green cherries, cut into pieces
- 50 grams of raisins
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Enter the beaten egg yolks while continued until smooth.
- Enter honey, grated orange peel, flour, milk powder, and baking powder sifted with.
- Add the dried fruit, then add the beaten egg whites stiff.
- Pour into a heat resistant dish smeared with margarine, and steam for 1 hour with a closed aluminum foil.
- Once cool, remove from pan and cut into pieces.