FISH TOFU RECIPE
Fish Tofu Recipe.
- 300 gr snapper, dice
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped up fine
- 2 cm ginger, chopped up fine
- 1 tsp tausi
- Cooking oil to taste
- 75 g bamboo shoots, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 250 ml broth
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 pc 10×10 cm tofu, cut into thin slices
- 2 stalk green onion, slice roughly
- 5 stem chives, slice roughly
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sago/cornstarch, melt with a little water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Marinate snapper with corn starch until blended, fry until crispy and cooked.
- Heat 3 tablespoons cooking oil, saute garlic, ginger, and tausi until fragrant, put bamboo shoots, oyster sauce, broth, pepper, fish sauce, tofu, leaf onions, and chives and then stir well.
- Insert the fish, stir, pour the liquid sago / cornstarch, cook until slightly thick. Add sesame oil, stir briefly, lift.