BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUDDING RECIPE
Butternut Squash Pudding Recipe
- 400 gr old butternut squash
- 4 chicken eggs
- 100 ml thick coconut milk
- 5 grams sugar
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
- 1 sheet of pandan leaf, cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Peel the butternut squash, seeded, then cut into pieces. Steam the squash in a hot steamer for 20 minutes. Do it untill the squash becomes tender.
- Lift the butternut squash, mashed while hot.
- Mix the butternut squash with eggs, coconut milk, and sugar. Stir untill blended.
- Put in 4 cups/bowls of food. Steam in a hot steamer for 30 minutes.
- While that, make one the sauce ingredients, then boil them together.
- Lift, Pour the sauce above. Serve warm or cold.