Squid Stir Fry Recipe
- 300 gr medium–size squid
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 50 g onion, cut roughly
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon salty soy sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr shimeji mushrooms (japanese mushroom), clean and cut into pieces
- 150 gr bok choy, boil
- Clean the squid, remove its ink bag and husk. Wash clean, cut crosswise 1/2 cm. Set aside.
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion until wilted.
- Insert the squids, enlarge the fire, stir quickly until the squids become stiff.
- Add tomato sauce, oyster sauce, salty soy sauce, sugar, and pepper powder and stir well. Then insert the shimeji mushrooms, stir well.
- Put the bok choy on serving plates neatly, then pour the stir fry squid on it. Serve warm.