ICE CREAM COFFEE FLOAT RECIPE
How to make Iced Cream Coffee Float Recipe?
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 500 ml cold milk
- 6 tablespoons vanilla ice cream scoop
- Cocoa powder to taste
- Chocolate biscuits to taste
- Ice cubes to taste
- Dissolve the instant coffee with hot water.
- Enter the cold liquid milk, coffee solution, add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and ice cubes into blender.
- Blend until well blended and bubbly.
- Pour into a glass, add 1 scoop of ice cream to each glass. Add cocoa powder on top, in a way sifted.
- Serve cold with chocolate biscuits.